Comprehensive legal services to suit your business
We’re the commercial lawyer Auckland small to medium sized businesses come to for a variety of commercial matters. For example, we can assist with:
- The buying and selling of businesses
- Advising on franchises
- Share sales and purchases
- Shareholder agreements
- Negotiating, preparing and advising on commercial leases for both Landlords and Tenants
- Advising on lease disputes including application for relief against cancellation of lease and other applications under the Property Law Act
- Preparing terms of trade and applications for credit
- Advising on general commercial and contract law matters including obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair-Trading Act.
- Restraint of Trade and Non-Solicitation.
As your business grows, we can assist you with each new opportunity.
Here to support your business success
Knowledgeable and detail oriented, we work diligently to guide clients through virtually every challenge, from day-to-day operational decisions to some of the more complex aspects of business law. We provide comprehensive legal services to a wide range of business clients who differ in terms of size and long-term goals. Sole trader, company, partnership or not-for-profit organisation, we’re here to support your success.
We can work with you every step of the way, from purchasing a business or shares in a company, setting up a trust for asset protection, refinancing, restructuring, employment law, debt collection and assisting with the day to day running right through to succession planning and selling.
Continued legal support as businesses grow
We are the commercial lawyer Auckland businesses come to for continued legal support as their businesses navigate new growth opportunities. Our commercial expertise means we can also assist you with commercial disputes and employment issues, including disputes between shareholders and claims against directors. With finance arrangements, leasing agreements, and sales or purchases of land, equipment or more businesses, we will work diligently to ensure all transactions reflect your best interests and close on time